Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

So in the past month, I was nominated for this award by both Kimberly from In the Outhouse and Tiffany from A Cozy Reader's Corner.  I want to say an INCREDIBLE THANK YOU from those two.   I am so honored and surprised to be nominated.  I apologize for the delayed response.  Life has been crazy.  But here's how it works:
Rules:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know that they've been chosen.

First, I had a hard time finding blogs who haven't already been nominated!  And once I started on the search for some new fun blogs, oh my!  Here are my picks:

1. Brittany at Nice Girls Read Books
2. Jennie at Life is short. Read Fast.
3. Looksie Lovitz at Looksie Lovitz: Books and Wit
4. Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf
5. Crystal at My Reading Room
6. Katelyn at The Bookshelf Sophisticate
7. Jen at The Introverted Reader
8. April at Good Books and Good Wine
9. Readerbuzz
10. Jen at Books from the Addict

Thanks again, Tiffany and Kimberly!

4 comments: