I've seen this challenge throughout the year, and I really wanted to participate in it for 2011. So I am making it a goal for my reading habits this year. 100 just seems like a prestigious number. I'm sure as a child I read just as many books, but it seems like an accomplishment now that I am an adult. So here I go! I will keep this page updated as well as on my Challenges pages. Below are the official details as well as the link to the sign up page at My Overstuffed Bookself.
DETAILS:1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts. What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too. Sign up here.
Books Read in 2011:
1. (none so far - 2011 hasn't started yet!)