Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop Friday (1)

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books each weekend.  It runs Friday through Monday and is a great way for book bloggers to connect, find new blogs to read, and get to know each other.  There is a Mr. Linky posted at Crazy-for-Books, and over 200 blogs post each weekend.

This week's question:  Where is your favorite place to read?  Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?

I wouldn't say that it is my favorite place to read - but the place I read most often is curled up on my couch.  I have some patio furniture that I am wanting to decorate my patio with so I have a comfy place outside - but it is all in the works (I have to put up a fence so Bennett doesn't go exploring).  I plan to make that a comfy spot to read and enjoy the nice weather.  But my couch is comfy, and often times I snuggle in with my quilt, a good book, and my puppy dog and read until I don't feel like reading any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment