Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-thon

It's here!  It's here!  Even though I only found out about this yesterday, I still have been waiting in anticipation for this read-a-thon.  Bobbie over at 'Til We Read Again is participating, and once I read all about it, I wanted to participate too.  Dewey's Read-a-thon is hosted by Dewey's and several other book blogs.  They hold it for 24 hours, though you can read for as long or as little as you like.  The goal is to READ!  Mini-challenges are hosted by different blogs, and they have all kinds of other stuff going on - giveaways, cheerleading, etc.

But, since I have 18 minutes until it starts, I wanted to list the books I plan on reading.  I have no idea how much I will read today, so I may add books or not finish the list at all. 

Flowers On Main - Sherryl Woods
Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores) - Sherryl Woods
Deja Dead - Kathy Reichs
A Beautiful Blue Death (Charles Lenox Mysteries) - Charles Finch

We'll see how that goes.  I may also take some time to catch up  on my posting, as I have a list of posts I want to write.  Plus, I want to post about my progress and how the day's going.  Basically, I'm looking forward to a fun, book-filled day!  And if anyone else is doing the read-a-thon, good luck and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment