Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What are you reading Wednesday (Monday)? (5)

This week I am working overtime, so I'm a bit behind on my memes and reading.  I have tonight and tomorrow off, so I hope to be able to catch up.  This meme is a particular favorite of mine, because it is a way for me to pace myself on my reading and set goals for each week.  Unfortunately, not much reading has gotten done this week, but tomorrow is another day, right?

Books finished this week:
Blue Moon (The Immortals, 2) - Alysson Noel
The Catcher and the Rye - J. D. Salinger

Reviews finished this week:
The Rose Red Bride - Claire Delacroix
Blue Moon (The Immortals, 2) - Alysson Noel
The Catcher in the Rye - J. D. Salinger

Currently reading:
Odd Thomas - Dean Kootz

Coming up next:
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan
Christmas Wishes - Debbie Macbomer

To Review:
Flowers on Main - Sherryl Woods
Harbor Lights - Sherryl Woods

How is everyone's reading week looking?  I'm currently reading Odd Thomas and I am loving it!  Can't wait to finish it and post a review.  Also, don't forget the Gratitude Giveaway.  It's my first giveaway, and I have be blown away by the response.  But I want everybody to be able to enter.  Good luck and good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment