Friday, November 19, 2010

The Talisman Series


So I am not normally a go-out-and-buy copies of books the day they come out (or before).  In fact, this happens to be only the second time I've done so.  But, I am so excited to share this opportunity with you.  Brenda Pandos, the author of the Talisman Series, is selling signed copies of her books, with a pre-order for The Sapphire Talisman, signed, at a discounted rate.  I've heard awesome things about both of her books, so I went ahead and ordered them.  It turns out that both copies will be signed.  How exciting!  The Emerald Talisman is 12.99 and The Sapphire Talisman is 11.99 (discounted only during November).  If you are a fan, you should definitely check it out.    Here's the link.  Brenda Pandos has it on her blog.  Pretty awesome, huh?!  I can't wait to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment