Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 Holiday Reading Challenge

All About {n}


I have to say that I am very excited to have found this challenge.  Christmas happens to be my favorite holiday.  I love December and winter, and I am so excited to be able to celebrate the holiday season in one of my favorite ways - reading!  I had found another holiday challenge at The Christmas Reading Challenge.  So I have decided to participate in both.  I am excited about All about {n} hosting this challenge especially since there are goodies involved.  I always like goodies. This Holiday Challenge is starting on November 15th and running through December 31st.  I have several different books picked out for my Christmas book celebration that are on my wishlist, but I am going to include those that I actually have into the challenge to start just in case I don't get to buy all the books I want.

Holiday Books to Read:
  1. Christmas Wishes: Christmas Letters\Rainy Day Kisses by Debbie Macomber
  2. The Christmas Blessing (Christmas Hope Series #2) by Donna VanLiere
  3. The Christmas Promise (Christmas Hope Series #4) by Donna VanLiere
  4. The Gift: A Novel - Richard Paul Evans
  5. There's Something About Christmas - Debbie Macomber
  6. Home for the Holidays - Johanna Lindsey
Anyone else reading something special to get into the holiday spirit?

    2 comments:

    1. Thanks for joining the challenge Hannah. You have a great list of books. Enjoy them and I look forward to your reviews.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I LOVE all these Christmas challenges :D

      ReplyDelete