Friday, December 3, 2010

Monthly Summery: November 2010

I decided to continue on my monthly tradition of having a summery.  I feel that it's a great way to end the month as well keep track of how I do month to month.  I really excited for next year and to see how it compares with this year.  This month was a bit slower for me.  I had a couple weeks of overtime and spent some time with my family.  I'm still behind on my Fall Into Reading Challenge, but I'm excited for the challenge in the next 19 days.  Plus, who knew how far I would get.  Certainly not me!

Books Read November 2010: (linked to reviews)
I can't believe it's December!  I'm so excited for Christmas to be here.  Winter is my favorite time of year.  It's already snowed here!

How did everyone else's November shape up?

No comments:

Post a Comment