Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge Update

All About {n}

As I have been working on my Fall Into Reading Challenge wrap up post, I thought I would have an update post regarding my Holiday Reading Challenge.  I've truly enjoyed reading many Christmas books, as it has been getting me in the Christmas mood (especially since I haven't put up my Christmas tree yet).  I linked to my original post.  I still have a few from that list to read, but I've also added to my list since I've joined the library.  I took full advantage of their Christmas fiction pamphlet, and I have checked out several Christmas books each time I've gone.  I cannot believe Christmas is six days away!  I haven't even gotten all my presents bought (it helps that I'm not celebrating Christmas with the family until January - I can cheat a little).  But I have been celebrating through my reading.  I linked to my reviews.  I can't wait to keep reading and sharing with you guys the fun Christmas stories I've found!

Christmas Books Finished:
  1. Christmas Wishes by Debbie Macomber
  2. Home for the Holidays by Debbie Macomber
  3. Home for the Holidays by Johanna Lindsey
  4. The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
  5. A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie  Macomber
Books Still to Read:
  1. The Christmas Blessing (Christmas Hope Series #2) - Donna VanLiere
  2. The Christmas Promise (Christmas Hope Series #4) - Donna VanLiere
  3. The Gift: A Novel - Richard Paul Evans
  4. There's Something About Christmas - Debbie Macomber (if I can get it from the library)
  5. The Christmas Dog - Melody Carlson
  6. An Irish Christmas - Melody Carlson
Anybody else having fun with Christmas reads?  It's such a wonderful time of year.  I've been so blessed to even have snow this year (not that Bennett was very appreciative)!  I'm hoping for a white Christmas (my first), but who knows what will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment