Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?

So while I am in the middle of apartment shopping and job orientation, I have not read much.  But I have so been inspired by the people whose blogs I have been following because they read so much.  They are really challenging me to make reading a regular part of my routine (busy or not).  Bobbie over at Til We Read Again inspired me to keep up with a different form of "In My Mailbox."  Since I have so many books already, I thought keeping a list of what I am reading as well as setting a goal (even if not met) for the week could be fun. So here is my smaller, but still read "It's Monday, what are you reading?" List.

Read Last Week:
Brave New World
Perfect Chemistry
Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch

Currently Reading:
The War of the Worlds
Light of Eidon (Legends of the Guardian-King, Book 1)
Deception (Ollie Chandler, Book 3) (listening to on CD)

For This Week:
The World Set Free
Rules of Attraction
Northanger Abbey

Goodness, I had not realized I had read so much last week!  So I set a goal of three books for this week.  We will see how I do.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment