Monday, March 28, 2011

What are you reading Monday? (9)

This week was a bit of an odd week.  I read all week, but as my internet was super slow, I ended up working on my blog on Pages instead of actually on the blog.  I'm hoping the internet shapes up this week, so I can post all of those reviews I've written.  I only received a couple of books this week, but still super exciting, as they were books I wanted!  "It's Monday, What are you reading?" is hosted by One Person's Journey through a World of Books.  "In My Mailbox" is created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  I like to use a mix of the two.  (All links provided are to the book's Goodreads page.)

Books Finished This Week:
  • Delirious - Daniel Palmer
  • Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
New Books:





From the wonderful April at Good Books and Good Wine sent me the ARCs of Wither by Lauren DeStefano and The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan.  I've heard wonderful things about both books, so I can't wait to get to reading them.

Coming Up This Week:

  • Powerless: The Synthesis - Jason Letts
  • Solid - Shelley Workinger
  • The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
  • The Color Purple - Alice Walker
I guess I technically had a slow week of reading, as I only read two books.  But they were awesome books.  I worked overtime this week, so the week felt jam-packed to me.  I have a bit of a slow week coming up with an awesome weekend happening.  Stay tuned for some exciting news! 

How did everyone's week go?  Any good books I should know about?  Can't wait to see what you guys got into this week.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading Anna and the French Kiss Next! Here is my post http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

    ReplyDelete