Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monthly Summery: February 2011

February was a slow month for me, blogging wise.   I still got several books read, but my post count is way down.  I just decided to not let it bother me.  I'm still a little behind on some of my challenges.  But not so far behind that it's not redeemable. 

Books Read:

  1. Keeping the Moon - Sarah Dessen
  2. A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory, 1) - Sarah Sundin
  3. The Reader - Bernhard Schlink
  4. I'd Know You Anywhere - Laura Lippman
  5. The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen

February Books: 5
Total Books Read in 2011: 13
100+ Book Reading Challenge: 13/100
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge: 13/62
Support Your Local Library Challenge: 7/50
Ebook Reading Challenge: 3/20
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 0/12
Three Rs Challenge: 3/13
(Personal) 1001 Books Reading Challenge: 1/17

1 comment:

  1. You are motivating me to read I'd Know You Anywhere - it's been on my shelf too long and I get jealous every time I hear someone's read it!

    ReplyDelete