Thursday, March 3, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know (14)


Each week Dollycas's Thoughts hosts the meme "Enquiring Minds Want to Know." She posts questions for us to answer each week in order for us bloggers and readers to get to know each other beyond our books.  Check out her's and others answers here.

1. How many cookbooks do you own?
I have quite a few cookbooks.  Most have been gifts from my sister or mom.  But mostly I love to cook.  My favorites, baking and fondue, I have many cookbooks covering.

2. What is the most used electrical appliance in your kitchen?
I'm going to go with my dishwasher.  It's a task to do the dishes for me anyway, but I'm pretty sure if I didn't have a dishwasher, I would never have clean dishes.

3. How many nights per week do you have take-out, delivery or fast food?
Mostly it varies week to week, depending on when work and how close/far from my next paycheck.  I try to not eat out more than two nights a week, more from a money aspect than a healthy one.  But that usually means I eat a whole lot of cereal.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I know eating out is pricey, I hate that the days go by so fast that a nice home-cooked meal has become a thing that happens few and far between.

    ReplyDelete