Monday, March 14, 2011

What are you reading Monday? (7)


Ok, I just realized that it's been over four months since I've done a Reading post.  Wow.  Well, recently I've been really enjoying other book bloggers IMM and It's Monday, what are you reading posts, so I thought I'd try to be more regular on this as well.  "It's Monday, What are you reading?" is hosted by One Person's Journey through a World of Books.  "In My Mailbox" is created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  I like to use a mix of the two.  (All links provided are to the book's Goodreads page.)

Books Finished This Week:
  • Wish (Wish, 1) - Alexandra Bullen
  • Dreaming Anastasia (Dreaming Anastasia, 1) - Joy Preble
  • Prom and Prejudice - Elizabeth Eulberg
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, 1) - Kerrelyn Sparks
  • Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, 1) - Melissa Marr
New Books:
Coming Up this Week (hopefully):
  • Delirium (Daniel Palmer)
  • Baltimore Blues (Laura Lippman)
  • The Body Finder (Kimberly Derting)
  • Little Women (Louisa May Alcott) - almost half way finished, I hoped to finish it this week 
So what did everyone else get in their mailboxes and plan to read this week?  As you can see, I went on a bit of a Kindle buying spree.  But I spent $28 and got 8 books... I consider that a great buy.  Got some great books, and I can't wait to dive into them.  How about you?  Any recommendations on what I should read next?

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I had gotten though as many books as you did this week. I am struggling this month for some reason. You can check out My Monday Post here.

    ReplyDelete