Saturday, January 8, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know (10)


I've been totally lax on this meme, and I have missed it terribly.  But I'm back!  Each week Dollycas's Thoughts hosts the meme "Enquiring Minds Want to Know." She posts questions for us to answer each week in order for us bloggers and readers to get to know each other beyond our books.  Check out her's and others answers here.

1. How would you build the perfect sandwich?
Well, since I'm a hunger-eater-by-suggestion, I definitely  jumped off and got some food when I saw what this weeks questions were about  (toast and jam).  But back to the important topic of sandwiches, I would have to say that my perfect sandwich consists of my own personal homemade sourdough bread, ham, provolone cheese, mayo, and lettuce toasted to perfection.  A bit boring I know, but it's the bread that makes the sandwich - so it's perfect to me.

2. What is your favorite flavor of potato chips?
Though potato chips aren't a favorite of mine, I have to say that that spot would be taken by Harvest Cheddar Sunchips.

3. Now add the perfect beverage to complete this lunch.
Coco-Cola Classic!!!  I'm a HUGE Coke fan.  When I moved to this foreign land, I actually found out that some weird people actually drink Pepsi.  What's wrong with people around here?  Don't worry, I'm working on converting them.  :) 

Since this post is all about getting to know each other, I thought I would share some fun pics.   Any chance to show off my baby.  I can't find my camera charger, so these are from my phone.  Isn't he adorable in the snow?!
His first taste of snow (he's been too afraid to lick it until now)

Puppy prints

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back!!! I have missed you. Your baby is adorable. It will be fun watching him grown here with you. :)

    ReplyDelete