Firstly, Dewey's 24 hour readathon was fantastic. I believe I read a total of 14 hours. Sleep did end up beating me, but I still had fun the hours I was awake. I also got to meet some awesome people and make some new blogger and book friends! I'm definitely pro-twitter after that event. I was also able to read several books, none of which I planned to read actually. I have had some rough days at work, so I have been in a fluff reading stage. Not always the most intellectual reading, but I do believe everyone needs a place for some fluff, fun, and romance. So here's what I read during the readathon:
- Something About You - Julie James
- A Lot Like Love - Julie James
- Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James
- Borrowed Stilettos - Rebecca Clark
That being said, my birthday giveaway week 2 is still going on. Since I posted it late, I extended the time to Friday, April 15th (tomorrow) at 11:50 pm. I will be posting the winner of the Week 1 giveaway soon. Also, Birthday Giveaway Week 3 will be posted tomorrow morning and will run the following week until Thursday. Hopefully, that made some sense.
In case it didn't, here's a summery:
- Dewey's Readathon was awesome!
- Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!
- Birthday Giveaway Week 2 ends tomorrow night (April 15th) at 11:59 pm EST
- Birthday Giveaway Week 1 winner will be posted shortly.
- Birthday Giveaway Week 3 will be up tomorrow morning
Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying lots of reading.