Thursday, February 10, 2011

Monthly Summery: January 2011

Though I'm behind, as I'm posting this monthly summery 10 days into the next month, I still wanted to post it.  I think it will be fun to track my reading throughout the year and see how I am doing on challenges.  Goodreads now has a reading goal app thing, so I see how much I've read regularly.  But as this will be my first full year without school, I thought it might be nice to see how my reading trends over the year.

Books Read:
  1. Happily Ever After (Deep Haven, 1) - Susan May Warren
  2. The Emerald Talisman (Talisman, 1) - Brenda Pandos
  3. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, 1) - Suzanne Collins
  4. The Host - Stephanie Meyer
  5. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, 1) - Suzanne Collins
  6. Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage - Patricia Thayer and Donna Alward
  7. Deadly Decisions (Temperance Brennan, 3) - Kathy Reichs
  8. Fatal Voyage (Temperance Brennan, 4) - Kathy Reichs
January Books: 8
Total Books Read in 2011: 8
100+ Book Reading Challenge: 8/100
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge: 8/62
Support Your Local Library Challenge: 2/50
Ebook Reading Challenge: 3/20
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 0/12
Three Rs Challenge: 3/13
(Personal) 1001 Books Reading Challenge: 0/17

Eh, I'm behind.  Oh, well.  February is a new month.  How is everyone else doing on reading this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment