Thursday, February 10, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know (13)


Each week Dollycas's Thoughts hosts the meme "Enquiring Minds Want to Know." She posts questions for us to answer each week in order for us bloggers and readers to get to know each other beyond our books.  Check out her's and others answers here.


1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If yes, which part did you like the best, the game, the halftime show, the commercials and did you notice the mistake made with the National Anthem?
I actually didn't get to watch the Super Bowl this year.  I was working.  I caught glimpses of it while in patients' rooms, but didn't see any of the halftime show.  Though we did watch the commercials online later.  My favorite:  The little Darth Vadar.  So adorable.

2. I joined a new meme this week called "Monday's Music Moves Me", this month's theme is love songs, Do you have a favorite love song?
Hm.  I don't know that I do.  Or perhaps, I should say that it changes regularly.  I would have to say my current favorite would be Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.  I just think it's a great concept to be in love with someone who loves you for who you are.  And makes you feel like you are a teenager all over again.
 
3. How many blog challenges have you entered this year?
5.  And I'm seriously behind.  I took a bit of a hiatus during a busy couple of work weeks where all I did was sleep.  But hopefully, I will catch up in February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment