Thursday, September 30, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want to Know



I found this weekly meme over at Debbie's Book Bag this week, and I thought it was a great idea.  While I'm still new at this, I've been trying some different things.  But I think this one will keep.  Dollycas's Thoughts first started this in an attempt for bloggers and readers to get to know each other.  Though we often read each others thoughts on books, movies, and life in general, sometimes we do not even know simple things like favorite foods and such.  Here's how it works: Dollycas lists four different questions each week, and those who want to participate post their answers.  Plus, there's a linky thingy on Dollycas's Thoughts blog and others that helps spread the word.  Anyway, here's the questions:

1. List four things you carry in your handbag.

-cell phone
-book (or my kindle of late)
-chapstick
-driver's license, CPR card, and RN license (you know know what might happen...)

2. List four things on top of your desk.
Since I'm using my kitchen table as my desk right now until I get everything all settled (my actual desk is holding boxes), I'll list those things.
-books
-dog treats (for when my puppy actually goes outside - we're getting poddy trained)
-pumpkin candy dish (yah it's fall)
-pictures of the family

3. List four of your favorite things in your bedroom.
-my quilts.  They were homemade by my mom
-my pillow
-my journal - the one place where I can be completely uncensored (sometimes not a pretty picture - my sister has direct orders to burn it if anything ever happens to me)  :) 
-my puppy dog: Bennett  (He's always in my bedroom when I am, so I think that counts).  Isn't he cute?!

Woooo... That's a long ways down...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and thanks for playing. I hope you will come back every Thursday and yes you puppy is sooooo cute!!!!

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And thanks for the meme and idea. I think it's great, and hope it succeeds! And I love showing my puppy off - he's the highlight of most of my days! :)

    ReplyDelete